4.26.2014

Maternity Photos: Loblee Photography


We are expecting our first baby on June 10, 2014. The hubs & I took maternity photos last Saturday with Loblee Photography. LeeYen from Loblee Photography is such a talented photographer. She was a dream to work with. I am in love with these photos! We are grateful that such a precious time in our lives was captured forever. 

I wanted to find a vintage dress for the shoot, and oh my, finding a dress to fit over that bump was quite the adventure!  I found this gorgeous cream 1940's on ebay. So glad I did!  I adore portrait collar dresses. Such a flattering fit. The hubby actually let me dress him. How handsome is he? Can't wait until the little one joins our cute little family. 

No comments:

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.