9.08.2013

Maeberry Vintage Opening a Shop in Salt Lake City!


I have to admit, I did not think this would happen for years and years. I have dreamed of opening a store, and with the amount of vintage clothing I have . . . I could fill 5. Somehow, it all came together in a matter of weeks. Maeberry Vintage is opening its doors in Salt Lake City Monday September 16th! 

My business partner, Stefanie, and I have been working away to make the store tip top to display hundreds of fine vintage clothing and accessories from the 1920's-1970's.  We are hosting a Pin-Up Girl Party on October 19th at the store with plenty of discounts, giveaways, and tasty treats.  RSVP here.

Keep up with Maeberry Vintage 
{Etsy}


No comments:

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.