2.21.2010

This Week.


1. I took a picture meaning to capture my roofless neighbors house (slightly creepy now that I think about it).  To my surprise I got this great picture of the telephone wire shaped like a heart.  I didn't notice it until I looked at my digital camera screen.  I was delighted.   It was like a little "I love you" from a far off friend.

2. This fan is my new best friend.

3. My handsome husband taking a laugh break with me as we read our books.  I love laying on the bed by my husband, just reading and enjoying life silently together.  We are old souls. 

4.  I am pleased to say my cooking skills are getting better.  Thank Heavens.  Especially now since I have gotten use to the big meals here.  I have woken a sleeping giant.  

1 comment:

Fé... said...

Cute pictures. Love them!

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.