9.19.2011

Fashion Love: Kendall K.



I am in love. Kendall K.'s Fall line is right on target for this years favorite fashion season. As I am sure you have seen all over the blog world the seventies high-waisted jeans are everywhere. Vintage inspired outfits are not just for the vintage lovers, it's hit mainstream. Kendall K.'s Sophie Shirt is the perfect top for those coveted high-wiasted seventies jeans everyone will be wearing this fall.  The soft sheer material and lacey details balance out the long sleeves and high neckline. Other items I am in love with from her fall line; the mustard yellow top and the adorable floral print tunic.

At the end of this month Kendall K.'s line will be available for purchase online.  If you can't wait til then be sure to stop by a store, just look {here} for a store list. For those of us in Utah, good news: Kendall K. was recently picked up by the Montage Resort in Park City.

Stay updated by "liking" Kendall K.'s {facebook page} or visting her oh-so-lovely {blog}.

Will you be sporting high-waisted jeans this fall?

8 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

That blouse is to die for! I'm in love! :) *swoon*

melifaif said...

Not I. Unfortuantely the high waist does nothing for my dumpy legs. But, I do love that blouse....

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous blouse! the entire look is perfect on you! very cute!

Ramblings of a Redhead said...

What I wouldn't give for that hair and skin...the blouse is cute, but I don't dig the pants. yikes!

Unknown said...

Oh wow...her clothes are awesome!

shopgirl said...

the simplicity of this outfit is gorgeous! I also love the way the red lipstick stands out.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend Rachael! xo

Hilary Nussbaum said...

love the simplicity!! its so cutee and the blouse is heaven.. :)

nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

S and O said...

I love that blouse! It is so pretty and it does go very nicely with those high waist pants :)
xoxo
Olivia

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.