3.09.2010

Oh Me Oh My an Award!

Inspiration for the Day
A Little Bit of Sunshine for You.
Speaking of inspiration...
 I wanted to thank 
Tamara from Memory Bean Designs 
for awarding me the
"Sunshine Award"!
It's my very first award and I am simply flabbergasted.  Who me?
I am so appreciative of the kind words spoken. 
I want to pass on the light.

Here are the 12 blogs I would like to give the “sunshine Award” to:
Congrats!

Mara from M Loves M 
Benson from Suddenly I See
Lauren from pen.ny
Patricia Snook from Tales of a Wondering Star
Jennie Smith from Rejenerate
Annie from Annie Banana
Dori from Dori the Giant
Jonesy at The Bliss-List
Hope from Hope Chella

Thanks for inspiring me my lovelies.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Go and Do.

8 comments:

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Thanks so much for this amazing award!

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Congrads on the award :) Thanks for the sunshine :)

Julia said...

Oh my GOODNESS! You are TOO kind! You brought sunshine to my day.

Hope Chella said...

Oh my!!!! I'm so excited!!! I will repost this soon xoxo

I know what you say too about certain cheeses and being hungry. My boyfriend ate something that I cannot even say, when he visited China :/ hahah

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Oh thank you:) Just lovely! How kind!

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

Wow, thank you so much!

Dori the Giant said...

Thank you, this brought sunshine into my day even though there was already sunshine outside! Who creates these little awards in the first place?

Dressing On The Side said...

sometimes you wonder if people are reading anything you post...and now here's an award...thank you so much!

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.