2.12.2010

Love, Love, Love


"Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

I am so lucky to have a husband like mine.  
Lucky is not a good word for it. 
I am not sure if there is a word for it.  
Someone is looking out for me.  
There is no way I found, dated, and somehow magically captivated this charming and handsome man whom I am wedded all by my lonesome.  
Sometimes I try to figure out how it happened.  
Then I think, well it DID happen and maybe I shouldn't question how it came to be.  
Enjoy what I have right now, right this second.  
Gotta go.

No comments:

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.