2.07.2010

Hear This.


·     New Love Song by Joshua James 

For those of you who wore black on Valentines Day and called it SAD (Singles Awareness Day), this is the song for you.  Joshua James makes light of love songs in this fun-folksy song.  Listen to this little treat and smile and sway the whole time.  Let me know what you think.  

"So you say you want a love song
One to move your feet onto 
I’ll sing a real life tune
So you say you want a love song, 
One to play your girlfriend with
I hope my little number will do…."






1 comment:

Alyssa said...

mmmm...I love josshua james. I'm probably his creepiest and biggest fan. I blog stalk him.

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.