1.26.2010

Inspiration for the Day


Check out Mike Bailey Gates photography by clicking on the link above.  I love the way he uses natural light in his photography.  This photo captures who I imagined I was while climbing trees when I was child and who remains inside of myself and sneaks out in my love of jewelry.  I bought the necklace below at a artisan market in Huanchaco, Peru for 6 US dollars.  I paid .35 cents for the white feather earrings at a market in Trujillo, Peru.  I am loving it here in Peru. And the price of these lovely pieces is only making me love it more.

Photo by yours truly. I have always been in love with turquoise.  I blame my mom. 

Photo by yours truly. Dreamy aren't they?

No comments:

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.