11.25.2008

Bridal Shoot




My Bridals were done one warm October Saturday on the Salt Flats. My photographer for the bridal's and engagements was Abby Perkins.  She is a student at BYU in the photography program.  I am so glad my mom was there to help with the little things like making sure I had enough lipgloss- quite a vital detail.  It will be hard to choose which ones we want to display, I love them all. Thank you Abby. And thank you mom for being there for me. And thank you weather for being so dang perfect. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thats where I got mine done! It's awesome out there huh!

Unknown said...

look so pretty and I love all your pictures! Congrats!

Erin said...

i LOVE your bridals. very neat location. congrats to you guys. being married rocks :)

Find Maeberry Vintage Clothing Store online at maeberryvintage.etsy.com or at our Salt Lake City, Utah location 207 East Broadway (300 South) in the lower level of Now & Again.